According to a press briefing, Token News Hong Kong, together with John Calub Training International will conduct the 1st ever Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Blockchain Congress (DEBC) 2018 on May 26, 2018 at the grand ballroom of the Luxent Hotel, Timog Avenue, Quezon City from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
The 2 international business groups put together experts who will speak and share their thoughts to the pinoy businessmen to discuss the latest technological trends and fastest ways of making monet using the internet.
Today, the saying “Innovate or Die!” is becoming more and more relevant to the business world as the Internet continues to disrupt old business models and traditional ways of making money.
Just look at what happened to long established brands such as Toys R Us, Kodak, Nokia, etc. It’s common today to hear a lot of companies who couldn’t keep up with the latest digital trends suddenly declaring bankruptcy or have slowed down.
Some of the topics are:
- How to grow your profits through digital marketing (blogging, viral videos, search engine optimization, social media ads) – presented by Carl Ocab, who was recently featured Forbes Magazine as one of the Internet Millennial Millionaires (“30 Under 30” Cover Story)
- How to ride the e-commerce boom and expand your business globally — presented by John Calub, Philippines’ No.1 Success Coach and CEO of Success Mall
- Introduction to Blockchain and Smart Contracts — presented by Michael Brucal, CEO of ZendCreative
- How to earn millions through cryptocurrency trading without leaving your home presented by Ariel Wanag, President of CryptoMaster Trader, Incorporated
- How to start your own cryptocurrency mining business — presented by Akili Polee – CEO of Pinnacle Mining (United States of America)
- The future of tokens and e-commerce — Token News hong Kong Riku Onuma — COO of Kings Coin (Hong Kong)
Meanwhile, the highlight of this educational program is King Coin’s presentation regarding a new cryptocurrency which according to them, will be the safest and most convenient crypto compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin.
This educational program is for business owners/entrepreneurs, working executive, sales and marketing people and all those interested to experience digital transformation in their businesses and those who want to gain financial freedom, says the press briefing.
The first 250 participants will also receive free bitcoin. There are also raffle prizes to be given away.
Tickets for this event are available for only P750 (General Seating) and P1,500 (VIP Seating with lunch) at all SM Ticket outlets.
For inquiries, you may contact John calub Training International Office at (02) 877-9479 or text KC Lutao 09151098357.
For updates, Like John Calub Training Facebook page.